Hello, we’re Dharma, and we’re here to help.
Your Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Where do I order Paper and Supplies?
Easily purchase paper or other terminal supplies through Dharma’s online store.
- How do I complete PCI Compliance in MX?
It’s easy to get become PCI Compliant in MX. Simply login at www.mxmerchant.com/mx6
- Getting Ready for EMV
Learn how EMV will impact your organization, and learn what you can do to start accepting EMV sales.
Call us at 866-615-5157
- What’s the Difference between a Void and a Refund ?
- How quickly will I receive my funds?
- How Can My Dharma Account Integrate With QuickBooks?
- Submit a ticket online for help!
- Who do I call for support?
Fraud Detection and Prevention
- What is EMV® (Euro-Mastercard-Visa), or chip card acceptance?
- What am I responsible for?
- I’ve found a suspicious sale (or more) – what next?
- Chargebacks and Retrievals
- Setting proper account parameters
- How do I use the First Data FD-130 terminal?
- EMV for Restaurants and Tip-Accepting Merchants
- PAX Terminal instructions and help
- Vx520 instructions and help
- What should I do if my terminal breaks?
- How do I import/edit my Inventory Items?
- Where do I get Clover Support?
- Downloading Marketplace Apps
- Customizing Clover for your Business
- Setting up Clover
- Activating your account
- Running your first sale
- Setting your fraud filters
- Voids and Refunds
- Automated Recurring Billing (ARB)
Using Your Online Portal, MX
- How do I set PCI Compliance reminders?
- What do Dharma Statements look like?
- How do I get MX support?
- Downloading my statements
- Running and viewing reports
- What is PCI Compliance?
- Am I required to complete PCI Compliance?
- What happens if I’m not compliant?
- Do I need to hire a third-party firm to prove my compliance with Dharma?
- If I’m already PCI Compliant, can I transfer my compliance to Dharma?