USAePay is a very versatile gateway solution, allowing for many different forms of payment acceptance through a single gateway account. USAePay offers merchants the ability to swipe credit cards through their mobile devices, on their websites, and through a virtual terminal, all on one account. They have a widely-known developer community, which allows your web developer to easily integrate USAePay with hundreds of different shopping carts. See below for a listing of USAePay's features:
- Shopping Cart Support: USAePay is compatible with a wide variety of shopping carts, giving merchants a large selection to find the best solution for their needs. Click to see the major shopping carts supported by USAePay.
USAePay helps make it easy to get a payment button on your website. You'll be able to make a customized form with your organization's logo, and custom fields. Then, USAePay will generate a secure link that you can place directly onto your website. Most web developers are very comfortable with this process and can complete it in under an hour. Once the link is placed on your site, your customers can click it to make a payment, and they'll be directed to a secure payment page to enter their credit card information.
- Buy-It-Now Buttons: It's easy to create customized Payment and Donation buttons for your website. With this solution, there's no need for an additional shopping cart.
USAePay gives you an easy way to accept payments from your customers or donors. By using their Virtual Terminal, you'll have the ability to manually key-in a credit card transaction anywhere you have an internet connection. The interface is simple, the transaction is secure, and you can email customized receipts. You'll even have access to the Virtual Terminal on your mobile device, free of charge.
- Virtual Terminal: Get access to a Virtual Terminal, so that you can accept phone/mail orders anywhere you have a live internet connection.
Recurring billing gives you the power to automatically charge your customers or donors so that you never miss a payment. Set up a monthly membership plan, or easily allow your customers to pay in installments. You'll be able to set the amount of the automatic payment, the timing, the frequency, and more.
- Recurring Billing: Start billing your customers/donors automatically, so that you can "set it and forget it."
Having a Customer Database takes the hassle out of storing your customer's payment information. You're able to securely store multiple credit cards on USAePay's secure servers. That way, you're fully PCI compliant, and your organization doesn't have to be burdened with security measures to protect sensitive data. By utilizing a Customer Database, you'll be empowered to charge a new transaction for an existing client without asking them for their payment information. That can speed up a transaction, and really please an ongoing client.
- Customer Database: Store your customer's credit card information securely, so that you can process future payments with ease, and offer your customers multiple payment options.
USAePay allows merchants to connect as many devices as they need to their account. This is great for merchants who are looking to process payments through their website and in a retail environment, because they don't need two gateway accounts. With USAePay, you can login to your online interface and see transactions from all of the devices on your account - which could be a website, USB-card reader for your computer, or a smartphone/tablet.
- Process in Multiple Ways: USAePay allows you to swipe transactions through your smartphone, take a virtual terminal payment, or accept online orders. One account does everything you need!
Still not sure if this is the right solution for you? Check out our Gateway Comparison Chart to determine the best solution for your organization!