MX Gateway is an incredibly robust gateway solution. Built from the ground up to meet merchants' technological demands, MX provides feature sets that are unheard of amongst other gateway providers. With the MX Gateway, your organization will be empowered to accept payments like never before. See below for a listing of the MX Gateway's features:
MX makes button creation incredibly simple. With Link to Pay, you'll simply answer a few quick questions about the button you'd like to create, and then MX will generate the code for you to place on your website. MX was built with simplicity in mind, so navigating the interface is intuitive and easy.
- Link-To-Pay Buttons: It's easy to create customized Payment and Donation buttons for your website. With this solution, there's no need for an additional shopping cart.
MX Gateway gives you an easy way to accept payments from your customers or donors. By using their Virtual Terminal, you'll have the ability to manually key-in a credit card transaction anywhere you have an internet connection. The interface is simple, the transaction is secure, and you can email customized receipts. You'll even have access to the Virtual Terminal on your mobile device.
- Virtual Terminal: Get access to a Virtual Terminal, so that you can accept phone/mail orders anywhere you have a live internet connection.
Recurring billing gives you the power to automatically charge your customers or donors so that you never miss a payment. Set up a monthly membership plan, or easily allow your customers to pay in installments. You'll be able to set the amount of the automatic payment, the timing, the frequency, and more. You're also able to securely store multiple credit cards on MX Gateway's secure servers. That way, you're fully PCI compliant, and your organization doesn't have to be burdened with security measures to protect sensitive data. You'll be empowered to charge a new transaction for an existing client without asking them for their payment information, and you can send invoices to existing clients.
- Recurring Billing: Start billing your customers/donors automatically, so that you can "set it and forget it." Paired with the built-in Customer Database, MX Gateway is the full package.
With an Inventory Manager, you can stay on top of your business' current stock levels, so that you can make the right decisions. In MX you can upload photos, track current inventory in real-time, and send custom invoices based on your product stock. You'll have all of the tools you need to run your business like a pro.
With custom invoicing, you'll never lose a sale. MX allows you to send out invoices to your clients with purchase details, along with a payment link. That way, when they open your email, they'll be able to pay with ease. A simple form of payment means you get paid faster! In addition, MX offers you the ability to send Text-messages with payment requests. Then, your customer can simply reply to the text message with an amount they'd like to pay. The system handles the rest!
- Invoicing: With the MX Gateway, you'll be able to send custom email invoices to your clients, so that you can get paid quickly.
- Inventory Manager: With MX, you can manage all of your store's inventory in an easy online environment. No more reconciling inventory reports with your sales - with MX, everything is built-in.
MX allows merchants to connect as many devices as they need to their account. This is great for merchants who are looking to process payments through their website and in a retail environment, because they don't need separate gateway accounts. With MX, you can login to your online interface and see transactions from all of the devices on your account - which could be a website, USB-card reader for your computer, or a smartphone/tablet. MX gives you the flexibility to take payments wherever, whenever.
- Process in Multiple Ways: MX allows you to swipe transactions through your smartphone, take a virtual terminal payment, or accept online orders. One account does everything you need!
Still not sure if this is the right solution for you? Check out our Gateway Comparison Chart to determine the best solution for your organization!