Authorize.net is one of the most popular gateways on the market, and with good reason. They've been around since the beginning of online payments, and are considered one the most reliable platforms available for eCommerce processing. Many merchants choose Authorize.net for their widely known open API, which makes it easy for web developers to integrate Authorize.net into their websites. As a preferred reseller, Dharma can create a new Authorize.net account for you while opening your merchant account, all on your behalf. Here are the main benefits of using Authorize.net:
Full List of Supported Carts
- Shopping Cart Support: Authorize.net is compatible with a wide variety of shopping carts, giving merchants the biggest selection to find the best solution for their needs. Click to see the major shopping carts supported by Authorize.net.
Authorize.net helps make it easy to get a payment button on your website. You'll simply answer a few questions about how you want your button to appear to your customers, and what wording you'd like to use. Then, Authorize.net will generate the HTML code that you can place directly onto your website. Most web developers are very comfortable with this process and can complete it in under an hour.
- Buy-It-Now Buttons: It's easy to create customized Payment and Donation buttons for your website. With this solution, there's no need for an additional shopping cart.
- Virtual Terminal: Get access to a Virtual Terminal, so that you can accept phone/mail orders anywhere you have a live internet connection.
- Recurring Billing: Start billing your customers/donors automatically, so that you can "set it and forget it."
- Customer Information Manager: Store your customer's credit card information securely, so that you can process future payments with ease, and offer your customers multiple payment options.
- Great Customer Support: Authorize.net has a great reputation for both online and phone support so that you can get your issues resolved in an expedient manner.
Still not sure if this is the right solution for you? Check out our Gateway Comparison Chart to determine the best solution for your organization!